2.1 Title / name of the proposed digital solution:
2.2 Targeted town(s)/province(s) and country(ies):
2.3 Describe your digital solution in brief (not more than 100 words):
2.4 The problem to be addressed and how your digital tool will help to solve it:
2.5 Describe the technical implementation of your digital solution:
2.6 Describe how your solution be maintained and updated in future:
2.7 Are you aware of any other digital tools that tackle the same issue in your home country, other EaP countries, in Europe or in the world?
3.1 Do you have experience of working or volunteering in civil society organisation, community or civil movement, in any form?
3.3 Provide the name and links (website or social media pages) of the organisation(s) you are associated with (if any):
3.4 Describe your position and how long you have been working with the organisation(s)
3.7 Have you ever participated in or lead a project on design and development of any IT products? If yes, can you describe the project and results achieved?
Hack Team Member 1:
Hack Team Member 2 (optional):
5.1 Any further personal information pertinent to this Hackathon
The applicant in the context of the present call for the 2020 Hackathon hereby declares that:
- the applicant meets the eligibility criteria specified in section 6.1 of the Guidelines for applicants;
- the applicant has the capacity to manage the development of the proposed digital solution;
- the applicant has the professional competences and qualifications to manage the development of the proposed digital solution;
- the applicant is directly responsible for the preparation and management of the proposed digital solution;
- the applicant is in a position to start the design and development of the proposed solution within the timeframe specified in section 7.1 of the Guidelines for applicants;
- if recommended for award of the financial support for the full development of the digital solution, the applicant accepts the contractual conditions as laid down in the Guidelines for applicants.
Before clicking “Submit” button please make sure you have checked all provided information and attached all necessary supporting documentation. Failure to submit the required information and documentation within the deadline specified may lead to rejection of the application.